As a leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States, Allstate Benefits is proud to offer Canadian companies our valuable product portfolio, easy enrolment and hassle-free claims processing.
- We are the Good Hands™ people, the brand most employees know and trust
- The Allstate Corporation is a Fortune 100 company
- We are customer-focused and value-driven
- Allstate Insurance Company of Canada has been providing Canadians with insurance products for over 50 years
Our Value Proposition
- We have strong corporate financials and a recognized, trusted brand
- We offer comprehensive and competitive products
- We offer convenient, easy enrolment solutions
- We are an industry leader with a culture of diversity, integrity and inclusion
Our Competitive Advantages
- Flexible, innovative and creative solutions to help resolve some of the complex issues facing HR leaders and their companies
- Multiple enrolment options, including internal HRIS systems, external benefits administration platforms and our own enrolment tool
- Partnerships with industry-leading medical care support service providers like Medisys and PinnacleCare help insureds with our Critical Illness coverage manage critical illness diagnoses, treatment and recovery
Advantages to Employers
- No direct impact to your bottom line
Voluntary benefits are generally employee-paid.
- We partner with your HR team
Allstate Benefits will create a full suite of communication pieces from enrolment to administration to assist your HR team with enrolment.
- Enhances your current benefits program
Voluntary benefits offer advantages such as preferred underwriting, guaranteed issue and affordable group rates.
- Helps protect employees’ finances and improve employee satisfaction
Our voluntary products help provide a “safety net” against life’s unexpected moments and deliver a strong benefits package to show your employees you care about their health and financial well-being.
Advantages to Employees
- Pays a cash benefit when the insured experiences a qualifying event, which can be used however the insured wishes
- Helps pick up where Provincial Health and/or employer-sponsored coverage leaves off
- Empowers insureds to seek the treatment they need, including clinical trials and experimental drug therapies
- Gives insureds peace of mind with the knowledge that they have added coverage and cash benefits when faced with one of life’s most difficult moments